Mon, 05 Jun|
Don't miss this opportunity to de-clutter! Drop off any unwanted uniform, gifts, or gently used toys/learning aids/technology to assist with the school's fundraising efforts.
Time & Location
05 Jun, 20:00 – 09 Jun, 10:00
London, 13 Nutford Pl, London W1H 5HA, UK
About the event
Please bring in any items which can be used to help the PTA's fundraising efforts and support the school:
- good quality second hand uniform
- unwanted gifts, no matter how small, which can be used for prizes for both children or adults
- gently used toys and learning aids for the classrooms
- working technology, such as iphones and tablets for use in classrooms.
We will endeavour to pass any items that cannot be used by the school or PTA on to other charities.
If you don't have any unwanted items to donate but would like to contribute, why not set up a standing order? Details of the PTA's bank account are below:
- Account name: Hampden Gurney PTA
- Sort code: 20-69-17
- Account Number: 73842630
Or come and join us to sort out donations on Friday 9th June between 1:30 and 3:30pm.